a friday list.

Friday lists are some of my favoritest kinds of blog posts to read and to write. Enjoy these little tidbits I've loved from around the web this week and have a wonderful weekend!

{first} Lauren's blog post about blogging could have been pulled directly from my heart. Don't you love when you read a blog post and say, "Yes, THAT!"


{also} This article made me think. I liked it. 


{and} Oana creates beautiful art and her blog is so inspirational. I am so happy to hear she is starting an Etsy shop soon!


 {this} Gorgeous vintage style rock collections from CoriKindred.

{this too} Corinne's post about her brain lesions and her struggle with fear is inspirational and brave. Go read her post, offer some encouragement and tell her I sent you! 

Happy Friday, friends! Chris and I have a date with some food trucks tonight. He might just be rolling me home afterwards. ;) 



lindsay


Comments

  1. I am going to spend my lazy evening reading them up. :)
    Have a good week-end

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I'm in love with that little rock collection! Takes me back to my childhood rock collecting days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aloha! I'm another Hawaii blogger and just happened upon your site. GORGEOUS! I love it all!

    Keep in touch. :D
    -Nicole
    BetweenBabies.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for having me here Lindsay! Xo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts