aloha style: dressing up


 dress:: {navy exchange, o'neill}
belt:: {target}
wedges:: {target}
purse:: {navy exchange, bueno}
ring:: {american eagle}
fedora (below):: {old navy}
band around fedora:: {headband from Forever21}




Happy Monday! We just got home from a day of surfing in the warm Hawaiian sun, and Chris and I are hanging out on the couch watching a movie, bellies full of Papa John's. So, let's just say I'm fully content. And also quite tired. But a good tired. 

Last Thursday I went out for a girls' night with our Mini Church girls (the guys stayed in and chowed down on pizza). It was the perfect excuse to wear my new dress. I've been so addicted to dresses and skirts this summer. When I dig through my closet for something to wear, about 7 times out of 10 lately, I'll grab a dress. And pretty much every other purchase lately has been a new dress and this pretty purple one is no exception. It's pretty simple to feel pulled together when your whole outfit just slips on over your head and you can skip out the door. Thankfully, since we live in Hawaii, I know I'll get tons of use out of even my most summery dress. 

At least, as long as this obsession lasts... then I'll move on to the next one. You know this girl can't stick with one thing for too long. Colored jeans, anyone? 



lindsay


Comments

  1. Dresses are the next black!

    And I love that you combined the headband with the fedora.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look beautiful, and I just love that you chose to go with a yellow purse for a pop of color! Don't you just love a night of chilling on the couch, watching a movie and eating pizza! Have a wonderful week!

    Liesl :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE dresses and Skirts! You look AMAZING in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh!! I love your dress and your smashing hat!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the purse AND the hat!!!

    xoxo
    ashley
    www.laluceimagery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. that dress is beautiful!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh, you are too.cute. i always love these style posts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look gorgeous! Loving the first shot the best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i loooove this outfit and the silly pictures - i love you. p.s. i miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute. I LOVE, Love, love the shoes. And good thinkin on the hat. I have one from old navy also and I'm not crazy about the scarf around it. P.S you are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with those shoes. I'm always on the hunt for new shoes. Well, that and purses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry! Didn't realize I was signed in Carne's account. That last comment was from me...Lindsay! Hehe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts