First Ever Aisle to Aloha Outfit Post! :)

I am having lots of fun with my winter outfits this week. In Hawaii, I don't really get too creative -- shorts, a tank and a bikini is my usual go-to outfit. Everyone is so casual there that I rarely even wear makeup!

But I love layering and so my winter outfits are always more interesting. So, I thought I'd do a few outfits posts while I'm here. This is not a fashion blog by any standards but I'm gonna switch it up and try something new for a few weeks! 

In an effort to not spend a fortune on a whole new winter wardrobe for three weeks, I borrowed a lot of clothes from friends and I'll be borrowing clothes from my little sister too. I also bought a few items that I can layer (like skirts and long sleeve tees) and then use back in Hawaii as well. 




Snow!!!!



{coat: borrowed Forever21}
{ blouse: Forever 21}
{belt: Forever 21}
{scarf: borrowed}
 {long sleeve tee: H+M}
 {jeans: Forever 21}
 {boots: borrowed Uggs}

One of my favorite things to do at home is to curl up in the sun spot on our living room floor. It's been my thing since I was a kid and on many occasions I've enjoyed a 2 hour nap on the floor while my family steps over me all afternoon.

It's so nice being home.


I hope you are having a cozy Saturday, my friends. :) 

Comments

  1. hahahaha love that last picture - you are so cute! but especially love your outfit and the post. that belt is awesome and way to rock the scarf/belted look.

    can't wait for more, linds! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay you are so beautiful! I love your fun colorful outfit. I always seem to go for too many neutrals in winter! Awesome first outfit post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute outfit! you've inspired me to add more color to me winter wardrobe. seriously, all i wear is brown and gray these days. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm... youre super cute. I love that outfit, way to go from sun and surf to cold and snowy! Have a great time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit! I too have always loved laying on the floor, and the sun makes it even better! Enjoy being home!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the mix of patterns and prints in your outfit girl! you are adorbs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Especially the coat, scarf & boots. Think I can borrow them too? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make winter look so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah! My fave spot in the floor is also in front of the window - laying in the sun rays! In fact, no matter who's home it is - I always find a window spot. I love sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute outfits for chilly weather! I used to love the sun spots on the floor too! My doggy & I used to take naps like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aloha Linds--we MISS you already! :) I thought of you Thursday. Hope it was a smooth flight and all. I love your outfit shots. What a fabulous idea. You look darling--as always! I sometimes crave that nap in the sun spot too. Although we have plenty sun here, it's not quite the same effect, huh? Enjoy your trip! I wish you many sweet moments and an overload of blessings. Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay, love love love! Your outfit is so colorful and I adore your boots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ummm, yeah Linds...your pretty much the most awesome person I know!! I'm loving this post! Hawaii misses you...but knows your having a *wintery* blast with your family and completely understands!! Also, on a side note, your flip flops send their love as well, lmao!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I rreeaallllyy want that scarf... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You're too cute! And judging from that last picture, I think you were a cat in some past life ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute outfit! I really love that coat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE that you mixed red and yellow. Such a great combo.
    -Olive

    ReplyDelete
  18. you are a cutie patootie! :) i love your outfit post!
    :)gina

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the outfits and all the bright colors - you sure know how to put them together! And napping in the sun is my favorite...especially in the winter where you have to soak up every last bit of sun & warmth!

    ReplyDelete
  20. you are adorable! :) can't wait to see more outfits!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts