DIY Yarn Wreath Switcharoo

My Christmas wreath was up an embarrassingly long time after Christmas. In fact, I took it down on Friday and got started on a new wreath. Here's my original wreath along with a link to the tutorial I used back in the fall. 

I'm kind of obsessed with gray lately. So I bought some gray yarn to switch it up a little. I just covered the cream colored yarn I already had on there. No need to take that yarn off. 




I used some of the same yellow and fuschia flowers that I made for my first wreath (I like to use push pins to attach the flowers and that way I can reuse them.) and then I made some new bright pink ones too. 



I like happy colors. :)


PS. There's still a Click-Click cutie in the shop if you've been waiting for one! I know they've been a little elusive lately!

PPS. Don't forget to enter the Dodeline Design giveaway and my Cutie giveaway!

Comments

  1. this is very pretty! i think the color combo is soooo unique and it completely works. very pretty. i'm gonna try this when i catch a minute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. grey, pink and yellow! these are my fave colors!! love it girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I keep meaning to stop by Michael's for supplies so I can make something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pop of colors!! It looks great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds like a wonderful weekend project for me to do... ;) I've been seeing these cute yarn wreaths on various blogs for a while & think it's finally time for me to make my own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the grey! {and the colorful flowers, of course}

    ReplyDelete
  7. i like happy colors too!! and i like this wreath ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the idea of using pins to secure the blooms. My wreath is still up from Christmas, but I purposely made a "winter" wreath to last through the long month with the same cream yarn :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts