I've got a little toe dipped into hipster territory (a firmoo review!)

I wore my first pair of glasses in second grade. A pair of very round, very lavender frames. Since then, I've gone through many pairs of frames, from sophisticated and rectangular to dorky and thick as pancakes.

Since Silas started being all grabby, my current frames made the world look a bit crooked. I was ecstatic when Firmoo contacted me. Their website makes frame buying simple and their frames are really affordable. First-time customers get one pair free and their virtual try-on system made it easy and even fun for me to figure out which frames would work best for my face. 

When my Firmoo frames (prescription glasses and sunglasses) came in the mail the other day, I was impressed that my frames were packaged in hard cases, and even came with a repair kit. The frames are sturdy and great quality, and my prescription seems to be spot-on. 



My new frames are comfortable and light. And I know it's all hipster-like to wear black roundish frames, but ya know, what? I love how they look on me. So, yeah, I may have stuck a little toe over into hipster territory, but at least my glasses are prescription, right? 

Firmoo also sent me this pair of sunglasses, which are of equally great quality. So, basically, head on over to Firmoo.com and I am certain you won't regret it. 



Okay, too many pictures of my mug in this post. I'm outta here. Chris, Si and I are going sailing this afternoon, and then I'm looking forward to a long overdue movie datenight with Chris later tonight! 


Comments

  1. The glasses are really cute! You pull them off well :)

    Also, sailing?! That sound like heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super cute love both the frames!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome website! Will definitely be using it. also I LOVE your necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sunglasses. I saw those when I was picking mine out but wasn't sure if they'd fit my face shape. They look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautiful and elegant. I'm flipping thru your blog and love the photography and love for God.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those sunglasses are amazing! You look great in glasses :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts