peach + chartreuse










dress:: {target}
blazer::{oneill}
necklace:: {c/o nspottery}
tights:: {target}
boots:: {rack room shoes}

I had planned to share an outfit post today with an idea or two of how to style your HelloHue/Oh, Sweet Joy headband. But, a non-napping baby boy and lazy Sunday afternoon means I didn't get around to it this weekend. You can still head over to Kim's shop and snag one for yourself today! 

Instead, here's what I wore to church yesterday. I think this peach dress and my chartreuse NS Pottery necklace were made for each other. 



There's a 13 week baby bump under that dress that feels like I'm carrying two Chipotle burritos in my gut at all times. And now that I typed that... I'll take one carnitas bowl for me, please, with extra lettuce, sour cream, and tortillas on the side. Anyway, I whisked that dress straight into my Target cart while I was doing some browsing on Friday morning. It's the comfiest thing I've worn in a long time, and I'm pretty excited to see that bump fill it out a bit more in the next few weeks and months. It's not maternity, but if you followed along with my pregnancy last time around, you'll know I love going as long I can on non-maternity pieces. It'll be interesting to see how my maternity style has changed since two years ago when I was last pregnant. I already look back at a few outfits I wore and think, "really, Lindsay?!" And then there are outfits that I just can't wait to wear again-- like this one.  (If you wanna see some of my style from my pregnancy with Silas, click here)

Chipotle or not, it's shaping up to be a pretty good week. My birthday is on Wednesday, and we have my first ultrasound appointment that day too.  Thursday starts Chris' spring break, and we're hoping the first weekend of spring will be nice enough for a day trip with Si. Throw in a girls' night, and a few packages of happy mail that should be arriving, and I'm set. 



PS. I've been asked a few times for a hair post, so I finally broke down and took some pictures last week. SO, deets on how I curl my hair, what I tell my stylist when I go in for a trim, and other riveting stuff will be up later this week or the next. 




Comments

  1. Excited to follow along with your maternity style this time around since I'm expecting, too :) I love, love that NS Pottery necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a darling dress! I love peach! It's time to get some more spring/summer colors going, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that color. I have a summer dress a little darker peach but never thought to break it out in spring with boots and a blazer. Looks like I may!

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl, you don't look pregnant at all!!!!! you are GLOWING though!! that dress is soo pretty!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  5. this outfit!! so so cute! Loving that color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! We are going back to the States in May for a visit and I am very ready for a cruise through Target! You always find the cutest stuff, I hope I can follow in your footsteps! Have you seen the new Toms - the colorful Jonathan Adler ones? That sounds like some weird ad placement, but seriously - I immediately thought of you when I saw them online :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts