coming monday:: a collaboration with oh, sweet joy!



Several months ago, Kim and I started brainstorming a collaboration. It all started with a text from her as I was sitting in my studio painting one afternoon, and on Monday, we'll be launching a headband that's a sweet blend of our talents-- mine with painting, and hers with fabric and headband design. 


I painted a canvas with bright turquoise, fuchsia, yellows and oranges and Kim turned my artwork into fabric. It's stretchy and soft, and there are tons of ways to wear it. I'm really excited about how versatile this fabric is too-- because of all the colors, I can wear it with almost any top in my wardrobe. 

The headband will be for sale in Kim's shop starting this coming Monday. And don't worry, I'll be posting an outfit on Monday to give you at least one idea of how you can style this bad boy. 


Comments

  1. Hi!

    We evidently share the same hairdresser - Stephanie at Aura Salon in Quincy.

    I was talking with her about blogging when she cut my hair tonight, and she mentioned you.

    Great blog! I've added your RSS feed to my reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors! What a great idea =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited about this collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! :)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really hoping they don't sell out anytime soon. ran out of "mad money" for the month - dang. Great job - looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts