a hellohue photo shoot.

I had originally planned on releasing some new products for spring 2014 in January. Because of major first trimester fatigue and a general lack of creativity and inspiration, that didn't happen. I muddled through some ideas that just weren't hitting the nail on the head. It wasn't until just a few weeks ago that I started creating some things that felt right. So, even though it's a bit later than I had hoped, I'll be releasing some brand new designs in April! I can't wait to share the new inspiration behind these new notebook designs, necklaces and prints.

Yesterday, two creative and inspiring friends of mine came over to help with a little HelloHue photoshoot. We shot some product photos, had fun brainstorming pretty styling ideas, and even got some 'action' shots to show a little more story behind the designs. I'm so excited to see the final product, and super thankful for Ruth and Chari and their talents. 




Comments

  1. Can't wait to get the cloud notebook! I'm almost out of pages in my last one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That hello hue stamp is awesome. Did you have that made?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts