links I liked.



My awesome real-life friend, Chari, started a blog recently called Whatever Season. She has hit the ground running with awesome photos, and great content. Go say hi!

I mentioned this the other day, but if you didn't see the link, the calendar from my Monday post is on clearance at Paper Source! $5 folks! 

I loved all the sweet golden details from this golden birthday party over on Words of Williams! The cupcake topper from Lisa Leonard? Perfection!

This post by Jolie has some really great tips for being productive as a work-at-home woman.

Shop Bando recently launched their spring collection and it's gorgeous. I especially am dying over these colorful jeweled bobby pins.

That's about all I've got for the week. Today dawned gloomy and chilly, a sharp contrast to yesterday's gorgeous weather. Chris and I have decided that we'd be perfectly fine never seeing another winter after our time here in Boston. Hawaii is calling us back home...










Comments

Popular Posts