one more weekend!

It's actually here. Our last weekend in Florida. On Monday, the movers come and pack up all our stuff again. The memory of our pack-out day in Hawaii is still fresh in my mind, and yet, things are quite different this time around- even though it's only been one year. This time, instead of tears at the thought of leaving, we're ready to move on from Florida and giddy about the prospects of living in Boston. Instead of a baby kicking in my belly, we're corralling Si as he zooms around the house on his little knees. We are still house-less, but trusting in God's faithfulness. One more weekend in Florida, and we're determined to make it a good one! 

If your heart is in summer mode already (like mine is!), you'll appreciate this guest post I wrote for Kim today. I'm sharing all my favorite 'must-haves' for summer for her Favorite Things Friday feature. Go over, share your own 'must-haves' and make sure you stick around to check out Kim's adorable blog (and precious new baby boy!) 



Happy weekend, friends!


Comments

  1. Wow I can't believe its been a year since you moved to Florida! I can't wait to read about your adventures in Boston!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I can't believe you're moving again and that it's been a year since your last move already! Good luck for everything! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only just moved to Florida! Hope your move goes flawlessly and Boston meets you with joy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Installing a Business Phone Service helps to maintain a hassle free communication between the organization and all the important individuals, both within the organization as well as outside.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts