in my studio.


I've been spending most mornings in my studio lately. It's my happy place. Even if I'm not getting any work done, the morning light beckons to me and I just can't resist at least sitting in there and trying to soak in some inspiration from my supplies and inventory. I hope to do a studio tour for you before we pack it all up again for our Boston move. I'm always fascinated by studio tours-- I love to see how other artists organize their supplies (or don't organize them) and the pretty things they surround themselves with while they craft their own pretty things. 

As we get ready for this move, the shop's going to close for a little while again. Closing the shop so much has been a bit frustrating. It's been a crazy winter/spring and it bugs me that I keep losing momentum when I have to close. Once we get to Boston, it will be nice to settle down for a little while. I can't wait to be surrounded by lots of blogger and artist friends up there and I'm praying that opportunities for connection and growth for my shop and blog will be abundant!

So, the shop will close on April 20th. Mark your calendars and don't forget your mama! (Mother's Day is Sunday, May 12 this year.) I anticipate being open again the first week of June. 

I put two new prints in the shop this morning. 


Tomorrow, (waaay too early in the morning) we are headed up to Boston for a whirlwind househunting trip. Prayers are incredibly appreciated, if you are inclined. We really hope we find a great house to buy this week, and above all, that God's will would be made clear to us when we're making these decisions!  

Have a great week! 



Comments

  1. Good luck with your house hunting! My hubs and I will be doing the same thing over a long weekend in 2 weeks trying to frantically find a new home for us in Colorado. Searching for the perfect place is definitely difficult when you live out of state but I'm confident that once the right house shows itself, you'll know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous studio! Seems like the inspiration is going well. I have a study that I spent some time decorating, but prefer to work in every corner but my house there haha.

    B.
    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying you find a house you love!! I'm jealous you're moving to my homeland. The Army has a in TN and it feels so far from Massachusetts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I'm over in Cambridge, so if you ever need tips on places to see, let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for that place to call home :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! I just got into your blog and I love it!
    I'm not too confident about my english, so I almost never leave a comment on other blogs there is not from Brazil. But I couldn't resist to yours.
    Congratulations! I'll come back other times, for sure! :)

    ;*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the sneak peek at your studio! I love seeing studio posts for the same reason, it's fun to see how other people do it :) Hope you find the perfect place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! i can't believe you are moving soo soon again!! but boston will be SOo fun!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts