one last florida outfit post.


tee:: {jcrew factory}
skirt:: {american eagle}
bracelet:: {gap}
sandals:: {target}

On Friday evening, we took our last walk on the pier as a family. The pelicans and seagulls soared over our heads and I kept thinking about all the times we walked it while Silas was still growing in my belly.  I love peering over the edge onto the clear waves crashing on the sand. I never fell in love with Florida the way some do, but I'm thankful for the sunshine and the salt air, and Panama City will always have a place in my heart as my baby's birthplace. 

As I type this, Chris and I are whispering back and forth while on our computers and Silas is sleeping in a pack n'play in the corner of our North Carolina hotel room. We're road-tripping up the East Coast to Boston, after getting the house packed up all day yesterday. Settling into a new home in Boston is still a long way off, and it's rather exhausting to be 'homeless' again, but we're ready for all the new adventures that a new city brings. 

Comments

  1. I can't wait to see where you land! Good luck the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waving to you from my NC home. Safe travels up the East Coast...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Were are you in NC? I'm in Wilmington, right on the coast! Would love to say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I have ventured over from another blog where I saw your button. Thrilled to be connecting with someone new!

    XOXO, Mandi @ All My Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE chubby sticks, just bought my second yesterday--Pudgy Peony, so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The operating system of ZOPO ZP980 is the Android 4.0.3 ICS OS that is considered the most appropriate for accessing a number of applications

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look so cute, my friend. love those sandals! it's crazy that you've already up and left the south and we never got to meet-up. hopefully, i'll get to see you again soon! miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're adorable! I love your blog; and you are inspiring to me! Continue on with your lovely family and creativity! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts