it's the little things!

It's been a bit of a crazy week as we've been gearing up for Christmas and a plane trip (Si's first!) up to Maryland for the holidays. So, I've got some Instagram photos to share my little things with you.


The sweetest, darkest pomegranate I've ever enjoyed. 
A long hot shower while baby sleeps.
Si's new obsession with sucking his toes. Hilarious.
The cutest hat on the cutest boy. 
Tiny fresh notebooks for jotting down ideas.
Premade cookie dough that makes fresh, hot cookies easy to whip up! 

Lots of little things this week, but also many huge things that have made me savor our little life even more. We've had two successful, easy bedtimes this week, which for some reason, makes all the difference in the world for my outlook. We're excited for more family time in Maryland to celebrate the coming of the Savior! 

Have a wonderful holiday week and Merry Christmas, friends! I'm sure I'll pop in next week to say hello. Enjoy family time and soak in the Joy this season brings!


party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 






Comments

  1. Oooh, I had one of those enjoyable hot showers myself at 3am (seems to be the only time that works for me right now) and it was SO great!
    Si does looks pretty darn cute in that adorable hat!!
    And that last photo just inspired to go stuff my face with some chocolatey deliciousness. =)
    Enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had 2 good bedtimes! I am sure that made all 3 of you very happy. I'll be praying things continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your little notebooks! i just got a 2013 planner/calendar last night, and i'm in love with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A hot shower and 2 easy bedtimes deserve celebrating! Good luck on your plane ride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that picture of Si in his cute little hat. I showed your instagram pic to my husband last night, and told him that I am going to dress our little girl (coming soon!) in all kinds of cute hats and clothes and take a million pictures of her. :) Can't wait! I hope she's half as cute as he is!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts