it's the little things linkup!

Happy Friday! I feel like this week has gone by really quickly, and I think that's because I've been working like crazy in the studio. That's definitely something I feel incredibly blessed by this week-- I honestly wasn't sure that I'd ever find that creative bug again. But it has returned and I'm feeling more "me" every day. 

Some other little things making me smile this week are::

Froggy feet. Or reindeer feet. Or Santa head feet. We have all of those around here lately. Basically any thing "footie" is the cutest thing ever. Especially with the way Si plays with his feet these days. Adorable. 



Aromas from home. And tastes from home too. I made Cincinnati chili the other night and the smells that filled the air made me feel like I was back in my mom's kitchen on a winter night. 



Sharing Christmas with this boy. I love seeing him stare in awe at our Christmas tree and I'm so excited that we get to teach him all about Jesus' birth and share this beautiful time of the year with him. I know this will probably be the most relaxing Christmas for a long time and we're soaking that in.


Chris is here too, he just doesn't get in the pictures as often lately, since there's another little distraction for my camera. I'm thankful for the times he gets up in the night to change Si before bringing him to me in bed. Makes some of those nighttime feedings easier and I love being a team with him.

I'm sure you have many "little things" blessing you this week. With the holiday season here and the busy-ness upon us, I'm once again glad to have this exercise to pause and think about the small happies in my life through the week.

Share yours below!


party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 



Comments

  1. That picture of Si under the Christmas tree is just so adorable! Love it! :)

    Lauren
    http://laurensweetnothings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! :) Are you from Cincinnati originally?! Skyline is THE BEST! I am from here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "footie" outfits too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that photo of Silas under the tree. Their wonder only gets better! We also love Skyline chili. My dad's family is from there and I have grown up eating it. There are a few locations here in FL. Check them out if you happen to venture to these areas sometime: Clearwater/Dunedin, Ft Meyers, and 2 locations in the Ft Lauderdale area. Have a great weekend Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Over for the linkup! I love the photo's, seeing them gets me even more excited for my nephew who is almost here!!

    Thanks for hosting, I LOVE this linkup. It's so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture is just so darling... Si is going to have a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Footie pjs are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. First off, I absolutely love your blog. Secondly, I was wondering if you would mind telling me what kind of camera you use? My son is a little over a year old and I really wish I had invested in a nicer camera. :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts