It's Been A Good Week.

Hi friends, have you missed me?? 

Chris and I have been having a fantastic week together. Right now we are stuck in the airport because we got bumped from our flight to the Big Island. We've got a four hour wait until the next flight but thankfully, we were given free round trip tickets for our next inter-island adventure. I think I hear Maui calling our names!

Homecoming Day was amazing. I can't wait to share more pictures with you, but here's a sneak peek from the beautiful photos that my sweet friend, Rachel, took that day. 


Check out www.bluenaluphotography.com to see more of Rachel and Nick's fabulous work! 

We've been doing a lot of surfing, riding bikes (I got a beautiful new bike this week--can't wait to show it to you soon!), eating good food and just enjoying each other's company. It's so good to have my best friend back by my side. 

Things should be back in full swing around here next week. I've got a painting or two to show you, some inspirational rooms to share and I will be sure to be taking lots of pictures on our Big Island trip this week! See you then! 



Comments

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts