Cruisin'

 I'd like to introduce you to the newest member of the Wilkins' family.


Isn't she so pretty? I'm in love with her seafoam green color. 


She's fun to ride too. :) 


Chris and I have been going on nightly bike rides since we brought her home from the hospital store. 

I love getting the spend that time just hanging out on our bikes, racing each other down the street (I always lose--I mean, I have a cruiser... but that doesn't keep me from trying!), feeling the Hawaiian breeze in our hair and catching up on the day. 


Chris likes my bike too. 


Comments

  1. That bike is pure awesomeness. Have fun and drive safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We love taking bike rides here too! Mine is a little more in your face than yours though [as in NEON PINK!] I love the color of yours though! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I keep meaning to start bike riding (I mean cruising) and I think a snazzy ride that like would be just the ticket. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts