Inspire Me Monday: Relaxing Studio

 I'm back! It's been a wonderful two week vacation but I'm back and ready to share all kinds of things with you! I thought I'd ease back into the week with this sunshiny photo.


I love everything about this room. The maps on the wall, the pops of pink and teal, the sloping rafter ceiling and especially the inviting hammock hanging there. I can just picture working on some paintings or drawings while Chris relaxes in the hammock nearby. 

I found the image on flickr. According to Apartment Therapy, the Italian studio belongs to Paola Panelli, who makes fabulous pillows and other felt and paper creations. I love the sweet whimsy of each item in her etsy shop. My favorites are her rain cloud mobiles. 




Check out her shop here!

I was thinking up some ideas for re-doing the guest room this weekend. Chris was confused since I finished pulling it all together about 6 months ago. But I gently warned him that the rooms in our house will probably not stay the same for very long. Maybe I'll throw a hammock into the room for him. Too bad we don't have a bright sunny attic like this one. 

Come back tomorrow if you want to see our pictures from Chris' home coming! 

Comments

  1. Ok, I wish you lived closer so you could help me with decorating ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you Lindsay for that beautiful feature!!! I wish you the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful idea! I really love Atelierpompadour's cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to have a studio like Paola! it's absolutely gorgeous ...and the clouds??? they are so lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paola's Studio and clouds, both wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts