Amy's Letters

Today's post is going to be a short one since I've got just a few hours to clean the house and run some errands before my brother, Luke and my sister-in-law, Melinda fly in for the week!

But I wanted to share my latest painting project with you guys.

My friend and fellow Navy wife, Amy, asked me awhile back to paint some letters for her adorable daughter's nursery. Her nursery is decorated in pinks, browns and greens, so I took those colors and ran with them!









[The "L" is my favorite! :)]




Cute, huh? I love how they turned out and I can't wait to see them all hung up in Adalyn's nursery! 



Hey, if you are a regular reader of this blog, I'd love for you to become a follower today! Just click on the "Follow" button over there on the right! ----------->

It's a great way for me to see who my ''regulars'' are and I love to keep up with your blogs too! 

Ok, off to be productive. 

Comments

  1. Adorable. Those are the colors of my girls room too, love it!!! The L is my favorite too with the D coming in a close second!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the N the best! I love argyle and I love pink and green! TOO CUTE! The L is my second favorite... is that a stamp or free hand? I love the shape or the print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinkin' cute! You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts