a sneak peak at hello hue studio spring 2014!

Silas took a four hour nap today, which never ever happens. It was pretty close to the 'sneak in the room to check on his breathing' stage, except that I've gotten to the point where I just appreciate the quiet and assume he's finally obeying my plea of 'take a nice long nap, now, okay??'

I got a chance to work in my studio for awhile and I'm really excited about how the winter/spring collection is coming! Rarely do I put together a large grouping of artwork to release all at once, but I've been inspired by the Pantone Spring 2014 color report, our trip to Hawaii, and my own palette, and it's been fun to create a somewhat cohesive collection. Expect to see more florals, bright colors and patterns come next Thursday (January 30th)!

Oh, and a brand new product is hitting the shop too-- brooches! Which, is just a fancy word for pins, but ya know. Pin 'em to your favorite winter scarf, stick 'em on your lapel, collect a colorful assortment on your purse. I can't wait to see how you style them! 




IIn the meantime, I'm working on retiring a few designs in the shop. Check out the "Retiring Soon" section to see which prints will be gone once they sell out! Fresh new prints will be coming in soon to take their place.



Comments

  1. love the colours! can't wait for spring ;) and yay for that long nap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the brooch idea, and I still have one of your necklaces on my wish list :) My daughter doesn't nap anymore (she's 3) but thankfully she will either sit next to me and draw or paint or play pretty well independently while I create and work on stuff. I'm super excited to hear about your collab with Kim!!
    Eva @ evamarietaylor.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the notebook with the flowers. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts