weekend outfit:: baseball tee + wedges




A casual outfit that I feel great in is worth way more in my books than a pretty dress. I love a good twirl just as much as the next girl, but there's something about a baseball tee and relaxed jeans that makes me feel perfectly comfortable in my own skin. To girly it up a little, I'll toss on a sparkly headband, some wedges and great bag, and you might just see me in this all week.

Wanna know a little cheat of mine? I love the look of boyfriend jeans on most people, and I usually try out trends when they come around. So, I ordered a pair of boyfriend jeans from American Eagle a few months ago. They looked like a case of mom jeans gone completely wrong on me. Oh man, they were not flattering, my friends. So, I traded them in for this pair of straight leg faded wash jeans, and I cheat the boyfriend jean look. Similar relaxed look, less frump.

Speaking of cheating-- none of these pieces are maternity. Maybe it's just my stubborn streak, or maybe it's that I just can't stand the ruching on some of those maternity tees, but I'll probably go most of my pregnancy in non-maternity duds. Thankfully, it seems that many retailers are carrying tops in longer lengths that work pretty well for covering a bump. Some of my recent faves are Target's Mossimo Layering Tanks, Old Navy's Perfect Tee, and JCrew Factory's knit tees.


what i'm wearing:: headband:: anthropologie // baseball tee:: jcrew factory (similar) // straight leg jeans:: // american eagle // leather tote:: c/o great + many things // wedges:: payless 



 

Comments

  1. You look sooooo cute!! I love this outfit and your hair! I am going to have to go the same route w the bf jeans. Definitely need some in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love that you paired the sparkly headband with it. And, I totally looked horrible in bf jeans, so I feel you on that one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are just SO GORGEOUS. I am jealous of you everyday! And those cute shoes are from Payless?? Holy wow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts