bump style:: 22 weeks







This might be the shortest post I've written in a long time because this mama is exhausted and my bed is calling my name.

Anyway, this breezy chiffon skirt was perfect for a hot and humid day, cruising around downtown Annapolis with my mama and sis. A good percentage of that 22 week bump up there might be thanks to the giant bowl of pad thai that I stuffed in my face a few minutes before these pictures. Half of my "must-do" list for our Maryland trip has revolved around food. Chickfila and my favorite pad thai have been had. 

And as your belly growls along with mine, I'm headed off to bed to dream of what's next on the list-- cream of crab soup and Amish market soft pretzels. 

what I'm wearing:: top:: h and m maternity// skirt:: she inside// leather tote:: c/o great + many things// watch:: c/o feral watches// sandals:: target // gold infinity ring:: dear mushka// 22 weeks with Silas


Comments

  1. your bump has come in so cute!! love that dress too - nice and springy! :)

    ashley @ sunnysideshlee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is darling! Well done making that bump look fly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously one of the cutest pregnant ladies....eva! Love the skirt, looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely darling! I've been drinking way too much Chick Fil A sweet tea lately! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so darling when you're pregnant! (Also, I'm coveting that bag.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adoooore this outfit! This skirt looks perfect on you ^_^ xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts