click these links. (if you wanna...)



Since the end of our week is gonna be pretty busy, I thought I'd pop by for a mid-week links post. Below are some stops I've made around the internet this week that seemed share-worthy. 


As we prepare for our first weekend away from Si, this post by Lindsey helped ease my mind. 

This pork loin recipe is marinating in the fridge. Now I just have to decide what to pair it with tonight?? 

I'm absolutely in awe of Emily Jeffords' artwork. The colors are magical. I follow her on Instagram and every photo makes me happy-sigh. 

We just started watching the first season of The Americans last night on Amazon Prime, and we're hooked already. It's a little graphic (insert awkward emoji face here), so I don't think we'll be watching it with our parents, but the premise is fascinating. 

This outfit of Kim's has me craving spring weather and bare legs. 

And finally... calendars in the HelloHue shop have been marked down from $24 to $18! I have limited supply, so order now if you still need (or want!) a 2014 calendar! 

Okey-doke, that's all I've got for you today. Our morning was spent with Silas' nose pressed up against the window watching the trucks fix potholes on our street, and my afternoon is looking to be filled with grocery shopping and meal prep. All so riveting, I know! Hope your week has been sweet! 




Comments

Popular Posts