all about instagram:: 5 IGers who inspire me daily

Today's All About Instagram post is brought to you by five women who inspire me daily, all in unique ways. 



 @colefranke-- (Cole Franke/ Felt Flower Shop) Cole is a gorgeous boy mama who works magic with felt. Her vibrant felt flowers will fill your feed with happiness. I love following fellow artists whose talents are so different from my own-- I have so much respect for the hard work that Cole puts into her art. 

@naptimediaries -- (Jessi Connolly/ Naptime Diaries) Jessi is an encourager in so many ways. Between her posts about her Scripture print shop, adventures as a church planter's wife, and being a mama to four, her feed is riddled with grace and refreshing truth. 

@brimpapery (Jolie Ankrom/ Brim Papery)-- Jolie's gorgeous hand-lettering fills her feed and every time I scroll across one of her posts, I can't help but smile. It's really fun when you can recognize someone's work immediately without even looking at the username. You'll love Jolie's sweet feed! 

@sketchinc (Becky/SketchINC)-- I first found Becky's work on Etsy, where I ordered this beautiful brooch for myself, and then I looked her up on Instagram. Her feed is pure fun-- bright, colorful and fresh! 

@haleykjar (Haley Kjar/Life Is Sweet)-- Quite possibly the sweetest little fam on IG. Silas loves watching the videos of Haley's two adorable kiddos, and I'm constantly inspired by the obvious enjoyment she gets from being a mama. You'll fall in love with the Kjar fam, I'm sure of it. 

Now that I've shown me yours-- who are your current faves?

(Psst... I'm lindsay_hellohue on Instagram! Stop by and say hi!)

Comments

  1. I picked up one of yours. Some of my right now faves are @designsponge @oliviaraejames and @9thletterpress

    ReplyDelete
  2. you should check out whitneyjohnson, her blog (eatsleepcuddle) and her instagram are so gorgeous and simple and inspiring. Especially since she had her babe

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorites: @wanderer_blog @simplyseleta (probably absolute fave) @thebeautydept @ohhellofriend @_grits @clarklittle (amazing photography)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girl. This made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Random: But I just found you through twitter suggesting you to me. ha! annnyway I found your site and I love it! And I love this post. I follow haley and she is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so random-- love finding new favorites out of the blue! Looks like we're in the same area too! xo!

      Delete
  6. @benjaminhole (awesome look at farm life on an English island), @paigeknudsen, @fivechicksandafarmer, @jodimockabee, @kristineneeley, and you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @estellearcher @heyfranhey @litalewis @ciyouth @missrizos are some of my all time faves and I'm @ransomedbeloved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't recognize any of those-- will have to check them out! xo

      Delete
  8. Thanks for sharing! always looking for new IGers to follow!

    A friend introduced me to your blog today and I'm already loving it! Can't wait to read more :)
    Blessings, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Amanda! Thanks for saying hi! Glad to have you following along!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring my Instagram account
    x
    Becky
    (Sketchinc)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts