blog's down.


























I'm not sure if this will show up in your blog feeds, but we'll try it anyway. I'm having some major issues with the blog, so you won't find me at hellohue.com for the moment. You can still access the blog through aisletoaloha.blogspot.com (my old domain). If you have a second to leave me a comment and let me know if it showed up in your BlogLovin', Feedly or other blog feeds, that would be very helpful! 

And thus concludes the most boring blog post you'll read today.


Comments

  1. Hi Lindsay!
    I got your post in feedly...

    Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw it pop up in my blog lovin' feed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post came thru on Blogger.. are u using Chrome? Chrome is having issues.. they updated and some of their options don't work such as their pull down tab that has overview, comments, etc... IE works well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It showed up on my blogger feed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine also showed up in my blogger feed. hope they figure out everything soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this came through my blogger reading list. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Came through on my Blogger feed as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Came through Newsify. Which I think works in conjunction with Feedly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just wanted to let you know I'm a email subscriber and it showed up in my inbox like normal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts