so you wanna print out your Instagram snapshots??


I've been wanting to print out some Instagram prints for awhile now. Especially after Si came along, I knew I had to get those snapshots in print. I researched each of your suggestions (thanks, by the way!) and finally ordered some prints last month. 

Many of the places I researched offered prints that were smaller or larger than my preferred size. Many of them didn't specify what kind of paper they use and some were just too darn expensive. 

What I like about Prinstagram is that it offers a ton of different options for printing and displaying your Instagram photos. I love the choices, from mini-prints, minibooks, posters and a new calendar option (which I might have to get in on for the New Year!). 

I chose to go with the 4x4 square prints. The weight of the paper and the size of the prints is exactly what I was looking for. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my pictures printed just as I saw them on Instagram-- integrity of the colors and exposure was spot-on! 


The only thing that makes me a tiny bit hesitant to order from Printsagram again would be the website. With a new baby, I don't always have an hour to sit down to choose and order prints. It took me about 3 tries to complete my order. I think the website is lacking an option to save your choices and continue your order at a later time. But I do know that they are still working on perfecting the site, so let's hope we get that option soon!

Besides that, I would absolutely recommend Printstagram prints. I get to look at them every day in our bedroom. I decided to display some of them in a grid over our bed. 



Don't ask me how I did it-- I started with a little bit of measuring at the beginning and then I just eye-balled the rest. I was expecting it to come out all wonky-- thankfully it's somewhat even. ;) The painter's tape I used seems to be holding up really well-- the prints haven't peeled up or fallen off yet. 


And Si loves to lay at our bed and stare at them, so Printstagram has his recommendation too. ;) 



(( Psst.. I was offered a sample for review by Printstagram, but was not financially compensated for this post. As always, my words and opinions are my own!)) 


Comments

  1. I can't wait until my upgrade is available so I can get a new phone in january. Then I'll finally be able to be on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is pretty smart! Painter's tape, what a life saver that is!. Can't believe u didn't need a level to keep the photos so straight!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh. I love lamp. And the photos too. But I love lamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some gosh darn good eyeballing! I would never be that lucky. Mine would have a very obvious tilt. Haha. Thanks for sharing. Some of my favorite photos are on instagram so it would be great to get them printed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really great idea! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the idea! I actually went to their website and ordered a bunch of prints - did you have to confirm the shipment with FedEx to go through customs? I got a call having to confirm my order with FedEx because the package came from Taiwan with no invoice. Didn't know if you ran into the same thing. Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice photo collage.Great idea.Thanks for sharing.

    Buy Youtube Views

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, My name is Laura and I blog about tips for displaying printed Instagram photos. I have been doing lots of looking around to find unique ideas and I just want to let you know I love this idea! I love seeing the crafty ideas that people create to display their Instagram photos! Thank you for sharing. I really hope this idea inspires people to print their Instagram photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! Love it :)

    There is a service that also print instagram photos and posters

    http://printmeposter.com/print-instagram-photos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely great posting. I actually happy when i done this topic. I am excited world have a excellent author. Always i am waiting for next reading. Thanks a lot for great posting share :) :) Buy Instagram Likes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts