it's the little things:: Maryland edition!


Silas' blue eyes. I was certain that he'd have brown eyes like I do, but was hoping for blue or green. His sweet blue eyes get me every time.


Seeing my siblings with my son. Nothing like it.




I know everyone LOOOVES fall. But there's just something extra special about it when you've lived in warm climates for the past three years!


My baby sister Tori called me this morning and asked what she could bring me from Starbucks. Chatting with her over a cinnamon dolce latte was the perfect way to start the day.


Having Chris in the same time zone and able to chat and text on the phone while he's away is such a blessing. I'm thankful that he's not on the other side of the world with limited communication like his two deployments in Hawaii.

Lots of little and big blessings this week. What are yours??


party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 




Comments

  1. really sweet eyes! you look so much like your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsay, he's so beautiful, those eyes!
    There is something special about Fall in Maryland, isn't there?
    Welcome back! Hope you enjoy your time home. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. his eyes can still change color, look at this link http://www.babycenter.com/404_will-my-babys-eyes-stay-this-color_10009.bc

    such a gorgeous baby no matter what eye color! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cutie! I love those blue eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really enjoying your little things link ups! It's such a great way to see other blogs. Thanks for sharing :) And enjoy your weekend at home!! I can totally relate to missing fall weather. We just don't get it here in Orange County the same way I did in Portland..

    ReplyDelete
  6. That first picture is totally precious!
    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You realize your son is going to be a little heart breaker one day, right? Those eyes of his are just darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at those eyes! What a gorgeous little man you have!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your photos! The colors and warmth of it all is amazing. And I especially love the one with Silas and your sister(?). Too cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought that was you with Si! You 2 sure look alike. Si is just adorable, he's growing so fast too. I love, love, love all of your photos.
    Hope you enjoy your time at home.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ok, you have a seriously cute baby! i feel a baby fever coming on :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's so handsome! Time with family is the best... glad you are getting to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. that first photo needs to be framed!! how precious are his blue eyes? LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at those eyes!

    Love your blog!
    New follower!

    Follow me back?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts