it's the little things linkup!


 Sorry for the late post today! I may have forgotten about the link-up this week. :) Whoops. Anyway, here's a short list of some 'little things' that made me smile this week. 


Fresh strawberries and blueberries on top of yogurt and granola. This breakfast continues to make my mouth happy. 


Si just started sucking his two middle fingers last week. Cutest thing ever, I am convinced. 


A big bow on the back of my shirt and getting back in to outfit posts next week. I'm excited to share some postpartum style tips that are helping me feel more "me"! 

I'm having a hard time coming up with "little" things to share, because being home, most of the things making me smile this week are pretty big. I'm kind of in heaven with the cold weather, surrounded by family and eating all my favorite foods at home and in our favorite restaurants. Life is good. 

What about you? Any little things in your week that have made you smile? 

party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 








Comments

  1. What a cute shirt, Lindsay! I'm looking forward seeing your postpartum style tips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is your shirt from?!? So cute! ~ Andi

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh those little fingers... how absolutely precious is Si?!? :) love you dear friend... so happy you've enjoyed being "home" !

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love love love the pic of S. this is soo cute! reminds me soo much of my sister Paula, she always had three of her fingers in her mouth, ALWAYS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute shirt! and i can't get over how stinking cute silas is!!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts