it's the little things:: tiny tees and your emails

This week has been chock full of little blessings. Yes, I've had one or two breakdowns. Things are still hard and Chris' new schedule has been brutal. But, that's when the little things shine the brightest, I think. 





I started washing all of Si's tiny clothes, blankets and bedding. Putting away his tiny onesies and diapers in the nursery is a bit surreal and I can't wait for him to be here. 

Today I found some wire baskets that I've been looking for to use for the nursery. I figured I would find them while thrifting somewhere, but they showed up at TJMaxx and for just the right price! Don't you love when that happens?

My old fedora was getting a bit squished and worn down so I picked up this guy from Forever21 last week. I think I wear it every other day lately. 

Wanna know a BIG little thing? I got to hang out with two (two!) new friends this week. God is good, y'all. (I can say y'all now that we live in the South, right? ;)

I've also been feeling so thankful for the emails that have been coming my way from my awesome readers-- suggestions for things to do in the area, friends to meet and offerings of prayer. Wish I could hug each one of you! 

We're still without internet, so I'm slowly working at emails and reading your blog posts when I can get to some wifi. Can't wait to see your Little Things posts this week! 

party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 





Comments

  1. we are on the same page girl! I love folding and unfolding baby's tiny clothes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, there! Recently found your blog and I looooove it. Hoping things get easier for you! I can't wait to read all about Si when he makes his appearance :) I'm also in AWE of your art and can't wait to make a purchase when your shop opens again! Xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally did it - I linked up! My blog is still kind of boring... but I'm trying. :)Love you friend! Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those baskets are adorable. I'd love to find something like that for our nursery as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, so fun! Getting everything clean and ready for the baby. :) So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute are those little clothes! Love the baskets and your hat - so glad you are finding new friends there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your little stack of baby clothes in your new to you dresser is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh... teeny tiny baby clothes. Can it get any better?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for new friends! God is so good! You can definitely start saying y'all now that you live in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh i need to do this!!!! glad you found the fedora at f21, I need a new one since i wear mine all the time!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hope it's not too late but here's mine :)

    http://simplyvonne.blogspot.com/2012/06/its-little-things-things-that-make-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts