a free HelloHue printable for you!


I've really missed making and sharing my artwork with you guys over the past few months. It was tough for me to close up shop, not knowing when I might be able to get back into painting again. I love having that creative outlet and art is such a part of who I am. It makes me feel like 'me'.

I shared in this post about how I was sketching to keep my creative juices flowing during this hiatus and I've also been playing around with digital art as I start to put Si's nursery together. 

Soooo...all that being said,  I thought I'd share my very first free printable with you tonight! :) I've been wanting to share printables forever because I love spreading the ooey-gooey art love and I think it's a great way to thank my beautiful readers and friends for your continued support.

In honor of the Little Things link-up starting back up, I made this sweet print as a reminder to soak up those little things throughout the week!



To download and print this guy, click here. You may have to play around with the percentages on your printer to get it the size you'd like. I am a total noob at this stuff, so bear with me on the technicalities. If you ask me about resizing and whatnot, I may not know the answer. But hopefully I'll learn these things so I can share more pretty printables for your home.

Please let me know if you print this off and use it in your home-- that would make me the happiest ever!  And please remember to link back and give credit-- this print is for personal use only. :)

 lindsay





Comments

  1. So pretty! I was thinking this week and writing a post about how I have really lost sight of the little thins in my life during this deployment, and I am using a few minutes every night before bed to jot some little things from each day down in my Life Planner! This cute printable surely makes the list today!

    I think in order to print it properly (to size), in printer settings we just have to chose the option to fit printable space. That might not be the most tech savvy way of doing it, but it works for me! You are so inspiring! Thanks for bringing this back into my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. If you see this and want to e-mail me (theyoungretiree@gmail.com) I can mail you one! Or I think you can print them through like Walgreens, but I've never done that with printables.

      Delete
  3. This is so cute!! I'm getting ready to move but will be printing it to put in my new bathroom!! Ask for sharing your creativity with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute. and so nice of you to share the love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's adorable!! Love it.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a good daily reminder. Especially when times get rough. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this and cannot wait to get a frame and put it in my house! Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Also, how did you do this? I want to make something like this for my best friends babies 1st birthday coming up so she can hang it in her room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this Lindsay, well done! Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this ! I printed it out and put it in my kitchen! Great reminder :) I also posted a picture on instagram and tagged you Lindsay- thank you for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts