dawn on the north shore.







lindsay

Comments

  1. Soooo beautiful!!! Wish I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful morning and beautiful photographs! I love that time of day - the light is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. veryyyyy beautiful pictures! you are welcome to visit my new blog http://basket-full-of-flavour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos and a gorgeous little life you live!! happy Monday:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww thanks for taking me to hawaii this morning. i needed a walk on the beach...lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful morning on the beach! I especially love the foot prints in the sand pic. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. I love the little crab in the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. seriously, girl - your photography skills rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. umm so jealous!! i really did need that escape, my cube is soo grey and brown and ugly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos!!! That looks like a dream!

    -JB @ oneofthelovebugs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! I love the 50mm lens, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! The second shot reminds me of your paintings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous photos! you must have left your house in the wee hours of the morning to be up there in time for this beautiful day :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great pictures. There's nothing like the mornings.

    I think you're loving your 50mm lens... just a guess though. ;)

    Emily w/Amazing Grapes

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lindsay! Agghhh.... I am so jealous of where you live. I love, love, love the ocean. And your pictures are FANTASTIC. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow. Love these pics! Do you shoot in manual or auto? I've GOT to learn to use my camera and I've got to start buying new lenses. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhh... I think that little crab wants to come live with me... he's so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts