Studio to Home: Chrissy's Funky Triptych

I'm going to be starting a new series here to show you where my artwork goes once it leaves my hands and ends up in a buyer's home. I'm super stoked about it because I always love seeing my art make a space look brighter and happier. (Plus, I get a little attached to each piece, so it's nice to see it well adjusted and contently gracing a new home.)

So, here we go with the very first Studio to Home.

 Last month, I showed you a funky floral triptych (three canvas painting) that I painted for a friend of mine. If you need a refresher, here it is before I brought it over to her house.



And here it is in Chrissy's newly made over bedroom, which she managed to pull off right before her husband got home from deployment (and she has a six year old and one year old twins--can you say wonder woman?!)



Pretty awesome, huh? I'm so happy that Chrissy and Greg can enjoy their new space together now and their family is reunited again! 

Once the Etsy shop is up and running, I'll be accepting submissions for Studio to Home. Have a fantastic Hump Day, amigos!

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for my amazing painting! Greg and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful artwork, I love it! Great job!
    Looking forward to your etsy shop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks amazing! Did you work around her color/decor scheme or did she work around the painting? I can't even tell - you guys make a great team! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts