Inspire Me Monday: Let's Take This Outside

We're taking Inspire Me Monday off the nets and into real life today. Specifically, downtown Annapolis. It's one of my favorite places to be and I am so thankful I got to spend a lot of time down there last week while visiting with a myriad of dear friends and family. 

Lining the streets of Annapolis are brightly colored houses with hues ranging from the demure and classy to wild and crazy. 


I'd have to smile coming home every day to this mustard, blue and rust colored home. 

 


This one is actually a shop, but the combo of those two blues is perfect. 




Coral and navy is an unexpected color choice, a spin off of my beloved turquoise and orange. 




Here's a very patriotic abode for ya. I'm digging the crisp white trim. 




Let's take a closer look at that bench. Cuuute!




And lastly, here's a bold but classic color choice, yellow with black. 


Would you ever or have you painted your exterior a bold color? I would do it in a heartbeat! 

Comments

  1. Yay! I really like your inspire me monday posts! What bold but beautiful color choices! -Sarah G

    ReplyDelete
  2. I WOULD totally paint my house in bold colors! Wouldn't it be cute to say, "Oh I live down the road, in the coral colored house!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! You saved the best for last! I'd love to paint my home exterior something fun like those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it depends on the neighborhood... in downtown Annapolis, def yes!! BTW downtown Annapolis is one my favorite places and it is Scott and my dream to one day move there in our pre-retirement years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow. I have that same park bench, except I kept the wood natural and rub linseed into it about every 6 months to protect the wood. I live in New Zealand and bought my bench locally, so isn't that interesting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts