Treasures

I thought I'd share some of pretty things we picked up in Japan last week. I love that our home is filling with meaningful treasures from our adventures together. There were so many interesting things to choose from there and I'm in love with each of purchases.

Chopstick holders. 

 Click on the picture to see them closer. 


Fabrics. I actually bought some, but I'll show you once I figure out what I'm going to do with it.

I love this sweet hand painted bowl. I'd love to fill it with some fresh flowers. 



These are actually chopstick holders (can you find them in the photo at the top??). For now they are just going to chill on our living room shelves.



Chris picked out this boat print. I love all the saturated colors. He likes the boats. :)



I thought this sake set was so pretty. Still not sure where to display it. 


 
 And of course we had to buy a Christmas ornament. This paper crane was perfect. 


I also got this kimono. It is reeeeally long on me and I was thinking it about getting it hemmed to just below my knees. What do you think? Would it be an abomination to cut off that much fabric? (I'd keep the fabric and do something with it, for sure) I love the color and the feel, but I think I'd be more likely to wear it (around the house) if I could actually walk in it. 

Comments

Popular Posts