Eat Mor Chikin



My parents really do love me. 




They brought me four boxes of chicken strips from Chick-fil-a. It was been 7 long months without the delectable goodness of Chick-fil-a on my tongue. Unfortunately there is no Chick-fil-a in Hawaii. After being a 5 minute walk from one at my parent's house to thousands of miles from one in Hawaii, I have been forced into withdrawal. 


My last Chick-fil-a before we left for Hawaii in July '09. 


 So, until Chris and I can return to the mainland again, I will ration those sweet strips of golden heaven. Apparently, they freeze pretty well and you can just pop them in the oven to heat them up! We'll see how long I can make these babies last. 

Comments

  1. I drive by your beloved CFA and your parents street twice a week and have been so proud of myself for not stopping every time b/c I so want to but alas, this thing called a budget forbids it.

    I just love Chick-Fil-A with a passion!! So sweet that they brought you your own. And you should totally send CFA a link to this post!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts