delia's newborn session with Ruth Eileen Photography

When Delia was about six weeks old, my dear friend, Ruth, came to take some photos of our family. I've never gotten around to sharing them here, but I figure while I'm on a blogging roll, I might as well share some of my favorites. I love all the tiny in-between moments that Ruth caught. It's unbelievable how tiny D was-- her itty-bitty chicken legs, and little button nose! She just turned 9 months yesterday and it seems like the past half-year has gone by in a blur. How are we almost to her first birthday?!

photos by Ruth Eileen Photography








Comments

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts