giving away some sunshine.

The week we moved to Boston, I got an email from a photographer named Ruthie. She said, "I know what's it like being in a new place", and extended a hearty New England welcome to me. A year and a half later, and I consider her a dear friend. She's helped me out on many photo shoots for HelloHue, took family pictures after Delia was born, has shared countless sushi lunches with me, and is always up for good conversation over coffee.

Today, I'm over on her blog as part of her new interview series and I'm sharing about community, comparison, and some thoughts on Instagram. I'm also giving away this bright 8x8 acrylic painting! Head over to her blog to read my interview and enter to win. If you're anything like me, you probably good use a little bit of warm sunshine in your life right now! 



Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing your heart and inspiration within our series Lindsay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely piece! Heading over to Ruthie's blog now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute painting. I'm heading over to read your post and enter now.

    ReplyDelete

  4. شركة تنظيف الفروانية شركة تنظيف الفروانية
    شركة اصباغ الكويت شركة اصباغ الكويت
    شراء اثاث مستعمل الكويت شراء اثاث مستعمل الكويت
    فني كهربائي منازل الكويت فني كهربائي منازل الكويت

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts