it's the little things:: pool mornings and globs of paint


My little things this week-- (clockwise!) 

Who doesn't feel cool wearing aviator sunnies? (Especially if they're stolen from your man!) 

Lots of happy mail this week. Most things are for Silas, but the packages still make this mama smile. 

While looking for fabric in Joann's this week, this display of colorful threads caught my eye. 

I started working on a painting for Si's nursery. Digging into my paints felt just like being home. 

I've been heading over to our community pool most mornings this week. The sunshine, cool water and weightlessness are the perfect way to start my days. That is, until my redneck neighbors show up and start smoking and playing their crazy music. ;)

I've got a lunch date with a friend today (we might be dressing as cows for Cow Appreciation Day  in order to score some free food), a new outfit to wear this weekend and a few days to soak up time with Chris. 

Feeling pretty content right now. 

How about you? What's your list of little things look like this week? 

party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 




Comments

  1. can't wait to see what you've been creating for S's room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your little things posts! i'm ready to "meet" little baby silas, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those colors all make me happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those paints . . . and "little things" posts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like things are pretty happy with you =-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my Paint App i have implemented UNDO function it's working fine. But if a change the paint brush color (or) paint brush stroke then all my previous drawn paths changing to the new paint color. chameleon paint

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts