currently.



It's been awhile since I've written a blog post just to write. I know that in a few years ago, I'm going to click back and miss the gap where I didn't write. I know this because I look back on blog posts from 2010 or 2013 and I love reading the thoughts that were in my head at the time. It'd be nice to say that I resolve to start blogging more frequently, but let's just take it one post at time, because all I can commit to these days is keeping my kids alive, and maybe getting some food on the table at the end of the day. Any deep or witty thoughts are all buried somewhere in my subconscious, I think. Or buried under a pile of toys.

For now, let's start small. Today, a list.

Currently...

reading: "The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up" by Marie Kondo (we're determined to purge and simplify before our next move in June!)

watching: Heroes on Netflix

anticipating: flying to the Influence Conference in two weeks! (four full nights of sleep!!)

celebrating: Delia slept through the night for the first time in MONTHS on Friday night (and then slept horribly last night, but ya know, I'll take what I can get)

eating: tons of peaches from our visit to Ward's Berry Farm on Friday and dreaming about the peach and raspberry jam smoothie we got while we were there.

loving: this tank maxi from Brass Clothing which rocks my world and makes me feel pulled together and slammin' in about 2.5 seconds

feeling: thankful for all the time off that Chris has had this summer, and a bit anxious about his return to school in a few weeks

wearing:: dress:: brass clothing // gold leather cuff:: nickel and suede // bag:: vintage from an Etsy shop that no longer exists


Comments

  1. Girl! You look great!!! I love the dress and your hair, so cute! Where are you moving to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do u ever NOT look gorgeous??? seems u know how to wear the right clothes, style your hair and know how to decorate your home/anything u touch!. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to going out. A good tip would be to look out for those places with interesting concepts. This place is pretty amazing. I came up here with a friend. The event rooms for rent were spacious and food was great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts