*sniffle sniffle cough cough*


I know I kind of disappeared on you a bit this week. Last Saturday, this nasty flu invaded, bringing with it a 102.7 temp and every symptom under the sun, and I haven't been able to shake it. Thankfully, I'm feeling a smidge better with each passing day, but it's been a pretty miserable week. 

Three full boxes of tissues. That's how many I've gone through in the past five days. That's got to be a record or something.

Si and I have spent a lot of time in bed, watching every episode of Chopped on Huluplus, working on crawling (him, not me, though I could barely crawl out of bed on Sunday) and video chatting with Chris when possible. I love seeing Silas' face light up when he sees his Daddy playing peekaboo with him through the computer screen. Deployment homecomings filled me with glee before, but now I simply can't wait for these two to be reunited. 

The little man has a small case of the sniffles now, and I'm praying it doesn't get any worse than that. I'm also praying he starts sleeping more than two hours at a time at night. Seriously, buddy, discover the glories of sleep already, won't ya?

Comments

  1. oh my! this doesn't looks like fun....hope you are felling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing to take is zinc and lemon tea w/honey... chicken soup! believe me its the broth that will cure ya!.Zinc always helps my immune system and the lemon tea works as well. Vitamin C and Zinc rule!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I hope both of y'all feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure mama's shouldn't get sick! It's the worst! Hope you are feeling better and that Si starts to feel better soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, feel better soon, friend! wish you could have come over for pizza today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a sick day/week, you managed to take some super pretty photos! I love that cough drop one. :) I hope you two get better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts