it's the little things: baby kisses and penguin sweaters


Some of my happy little things from this week:

baby kisses (really attack my face and eat my nose kisses) from Silas
tiny notebooks filled with lists, ideas and doodles
our new blanket from Stitched Simplicity came just in time for our trip! I love the fabrics I picked out! 
I dug this penguin sweater out of his stash of clothes and it fits him perfectly. I want one in my size. 

At the moment, I'm in a bit of a rush doing last minute packing. We're headed North to visit with family while Chris is away and all I can think about is a nap once we get there. Looking forward to having tons of family around to help with this little guy and that's no little thing at all. 

What made you smile this week? 

party rules.

1. Only link to your specific blog post, not to your blog's main page. See here for more explanation. 

2. Grab a button and/or include a link back to this post so your readers can come see what the fun is all about! You can find the code for the button on the sidebar or on the "little things" page.

3. Make sure you visit (and comment) on other posts linked up-- what fun is a party if no one talks to each other? Make some new friends! 

4.  Please make sure your post is relevant to this party and is actually a "little things" post (ie. no giveaways, random posts from last month, etc.). 

Comments

  1. silas is one cute mister! i love his kissing style. :-) those notebooks are also adorable. where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silas is seriously one of the cutest kids out there! His smile is contagious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun with your family! With a two week old in our house now, I know how invaluable family is.:-)

    beccagarber.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he looks SO CUTE in that shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those four pictures of you and Silas. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great little trip and get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your photos are so lovely and so adorable as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I'm a new follower! Found you at the Monday meet-up! You have such a lovely blog!

    Follow back? :)

    xoxo
    ochibernadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful moments captured in these pictures! I hope you have a wonderful time with family and feel the support (and get the rest!) you need.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts