snag your Hello Hue Studio while you can!


Since Chris is floating in a boat on the other side of the world, Si and I decided to skip town and head North to visit fam. I may be crazy to trade in my 70 degree, no-cloud-in-the-sky days for blustery winter, but the thought of being able to hand off my baby for a Starbucks breather is too tempting. 

So, the shop is going on hiatus for a little while. 

Today (February 4th!) is the last day for you to purchase from Hello Hue Studio for a little while! 



Eyeing something for a girl friend's birthday? 

Hoping for some Hello Hue Studio in your Valentine's package? 

Head over (or send your man over!) to the shop to snag your favorite handpainted necklace, mini canvas magnet or print! 


Oh, and did you see the newest necklaces? Ikat inspired designs! My favorite is that gray one in the middle. ;)

Happy Monday! 


Comments

  1. i'm so glad you are going to be with your family. you are a hero woman above all else. huge hugs and love and prayers coming your way.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I basically lived with my parents when Elliott was deployed and I had newborn Lena. Now he is here and I have newborn Gil and life is so much better. But every military wife goes through the "husband's deployed, baby's here, and I'm going to Mama's" phase.

    In other news, I've got a fun, foodie giveaway on my blog this week that you and your readers might enjoy! Here 'tis: http://beccagarber.com/a-very-tasty-little-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay family time! Boo to shop closing! I hope you have a great time up there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you! I am always tempted (and often follow through) to go to visit family when my hubby is TDY/TAD. Let me know if you want to meet up for a coffee or playdate :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come as high as us Canada - then you'll really know what trading the lovely weather for blustery winter is like ;) Sounds like a wonderful idea - have a lovely time with family.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts