Sister Act

My fabulous little sister, Tori, came for a visit this past week. We had a great time galavanting around the island, celebrating her 18th birthday, soaking up the sun and watching the Olympics each night.

My sister was the perfect person to come visit me while Chris is away. She's such a positive, sweet girl and I love her to pieces! Even though I adamantly deny it when people ask us if we are twins (approximately 13.5 people this week),  I love that it's become a joke between us and we look at each other and laugh each time it happens. 

                     ("Um, no, we're not twins. Actually I'm six years older. No, really, I'm serious.")


And yeah, we spent pretty much every night sitting on the couch, watching TV, and surfing the web together, but it was just perfect to just hang out and be together!



I am constantly amazed by the maturity and wisdom she shows even at 18, and I love seeing when a little bit of my goofiness rubs off on her.



She's pretty much the coolest little sister ever. 

Comments

  1. LOL! this totally reminds me of me and my sister. we get asked that all the time and i'm 10years older. i love to have them guess who's the oldest.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts