bump style:: 28 weeks



Here we are, in the first week of the third trimester! And all of the sudden-- oof, I feel it.

Last night's sleep was peppered with about a trillion position changes, blankets going on and off twelve times, and at least one Tums snack, that I remember. Realizing that I still have three months to go is a bit frightening, and I'm pretty sure this belly is going to be on par with my Silas belly (click here to see my belly the day I went into labor with him). I'm pretty sure it's already a bit bigger than 28 weeks with him. (insert wide-eyed emoji here)

We finally decided on her full name this week, and it's been so fun to write it out, speak it and start to tell friends and family. Naming a person is such an agonizing, stressful, and exciting privilege. It's a bit scary too-- hopefully she won't want to kill us when she's fifteen. Don't worry-- we'll share soon. It's just too sweet to hold a few things close to our hearts for a bit longer.

Silas is pretty adorable when he talks about his baby sister, and the way he says her name and beams just melts my heart. I think I'm gonna turn into a puddle of goo when they meet for the first time.

what i'm wearing:: kimono:: {c/o lulu's} // tee:: {h+m maternity} // shorts:: {asos maternity} // watch:: {anthropologie}// sandals:: {target} // see my 28 week bump with Silas

Comments

  1. I can't wait to hear her name! You're looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ready to hear this official name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great and im loving this outfit. i wish i was wearing it right now :)

    picking out a name for a child is stressful! we have been trying to commit to a middle name for the past 8 months. something about the finality of telling people scares me just in case she pops out looking like a completely different name. also, everyone loves to share their opinion when they think you might be picking the wrong name. lol! i think we might wait until she is born to share with the world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! It's so sweet how excited Silas is. Sounds like he'll be a great big bro :)

    The Joni Journey

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are one of those people who should be pregnant all of the time - your bump is perfect. You probably will turn to goo when he meets her! I have a 2.5yo and a 9mo old and they are really starting to interact and it is the.BEST. My oldest can throw my baby into a fit of giggles in two seconds flat. Cant wait for you to experience it. Silas is going to be a great big brother! and of course i can't wait to hear her name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit! and i have those shorts too! :)

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts