Aloha from the East Coast!

The East Coast??

I know, crazy. Chris & I are in Florida currently and have been on this side of the world for about a month now. He flew into Florida four weeks ago for Search & Rescue Swimmer School (SARSS) and I joined him shortly thereafter. 

Chris has been working hard all month and while he's at school, I have perfected the art of being completely useless. You know you have a problem when your dreams start involving daytime television! But it has been wonderful to spend the afternoons & evening with my hubby and we've had a chance to explore Jacksonville, Savannah, Ga and St. Augustine together!

Last weekend, we got to fly up to MD and surprise my family! They were leaving the next morning for a trip to Boston, so we only got to see them for a few hours that weekend, but I spent the next week in MD. Instead of writing all about my visit, here's a video for you. 

Comments

  1. What an adorable video! I love the music you put on their for the "montages". And when you surprised your parents and lil sis... seriously, brought tears to my eyes. What a sweet moment, and how cool that you got it on film!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts