Four practical yet stylish coats to keep you warm this winter.

Just thought I'd pop in with a quick post before signing off for the weekend. I know, crazy-- three posts in one week! Who is this person?!

Since November, I've been on the hunt for a great winter coat that would keep me warm through our second Boston winter. I decided to go with a down-filled puffer coat, but everything I found seemed like it would make me resemble the StayPuff marshmallow man. Until I found the one. 

My Yukon Classic coat from Eddie Bauer arrived this week, and it's kind of amazing.  From adjustable cinching on the sides, to a removable faux fur hood, and the cozy faux fur-lined collar, it's functional without losing the style. This isn't an ad, I seriously just love this coat. Thirty seconds after it was tossed on my doorstep by FedEx, I threw on the coat to try it on, and checked myself out the mirror. Awesome, I thought, it fits! The only thing that would make it better would be if it had secret side pockets, instead of just the patch pockets on the front. And then my hands slid into the secret side pockets... practically perfect in every way. 

Since I found a few more options in my search over the past few months, I thought I'd share them with you, just in case you are on the hunt too. 










Keep warm this weekend, friends! 




Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your coat information today!

    I am glad you found such a great coat for yourself. (Even though it is missing the secret side pockets.)

    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are amazing but the one you bought really is perfection. I'm all the way up in Maine so if I buy one, too, at least we PROBABLY won't run into each other and have an awkward moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a navy coat similar to the fur-trimmed one on your list...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your coat is so popular that they only have xs left! :)

    ReplyDelete


  5. افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة شركة غسيل خزانات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف مجالس بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts