everlane mini is here!

In case you can't tell, this boy has a personality bigger than any room he walks into.  And with his Daddy's green eyes, unruly blonde hair, and stubborn spirit (ok, maybe he gets a tiny of that from me...), he's kind of irresistible. I feel like the luckiest mama to have a mini-Chris running around, though when I hear the mischief that Chris got into when he was younger, I fear for the next few years just a bit.

Since I can't match Si with his bright green eyes, or blonde locks, I've figured out another way. If you have ever heard of Everlane, you know them for their high-quality basics, transparent pricing, and responsible manufacturing practices.  They just released their limited edition #EverlaneMini collection, and it's every bit as quality as the Everlane originals.

What I love about this collection is that even though some of the pieces are a bit pricier than you might find in your average big box store, they are built to last through several rounds of hand-me-downs, and many of the pieces work perfectly for little brothers or sisters alike. I can't wait to see Delia in this sweater in a few years, with some patterned leggings and boots!  If you're looking to create a wardrobe for your littles that is ethically made, designed to be passed on, and loved for a long time-- Everlane Mini is the perfect place to start.




This post was created in collaboration with Everlane. Silas and I were gifted the sweaters in exchange for sharing about their new collection. All opinions are my own, of course. 


Comments

Popular Posts