maternity pictures with ioana bentum

Earlier this summer, a sweet girl from Romania started following me on Instagram. After a few friendly exchanges, and checking out each others' feeds, we realized that we basically lived in the same neighborhood. Ioana has a great eye for photography, and a flair for the dramatic. Her images (both in her Instagram feed, and her professional work) are striking, and her style distinct.

Anyway, back in August, I got to hang out with Ioana in a beautiful location just outside of Boston, and get some maternity pictures taken. I coerced the boys into coming along, and we snuck in a few family pictures too. Here are some of my favorite images. 


 

Comments

  1. Those pictures are beautiful! I love the ones with the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos, and you, are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 4th pic down of just you is just perfection. I love her style, it's so vintage and unique. (also just commented and not sure if it went through, so if this ends up being duplicate, whoops!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best maternity photos i've seen! SO so pretty! LOVE the shot of your boy and your belly. That smile is adorable! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh you are beautiful - I love the colour pic of you wearing the hat. What a super lovely family you are x

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL! (...and don't you just love instragram connections?! I've made a few myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- those are amazing! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I rarely comment on blogs anymore but I just have to! These are beautiful! Pregnancy sure looks good on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so beautiful, I love how she captured the light. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts