Fresh Inspiration



Lately, I've been collecting inspiring images from decor blogs all over the net. I thought I'd share some of my favorites with you today.  (Sorry I can't remember where I found some, if you know the source, let me know!)

I've always been a big fan of color and I'm starting to really love clean, modern lines, mixed with some eclectic touches and a good dose of bright white thrown in there.











Do you love it? Do you hate it? Is it anything like your design style? Do you have your own style down pat or are you still trying to figure it all out?



Sources (top to bottom): Kelly Rae Roberts , unknown, unknown, Kelly Rae RobertsSunset 

Comments

  1. These are so great! The first photo has a green couch just like yours with LOTS of colorful pillows :) Even the last photo with the bright green wall AND colorful accent accessories around the room looks good... not too much! And this is coming from the girl who shy's away from bright colors! ha. Good inspiration photo finds!! -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your love of color! I wish I could be confident enough to try to do our house with color. I have virtually NO eye for decorating so when we ever get around to decorating a house...I'm flying you out to help. :-) Hope you're cool with that. hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright green is in, which makes me scared, but I will conquer it. I actually recommended it to my mom the other day. haha. She was too scared too. Go for it and enjoy the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts