Home sweet home!


Lots has happened in the past month!

 We left San Diego on July 17th and endured a long flight to Hawaii (I say endured because Mrs. Wilkins did not bring any reading material and the inflight movie was dull so Mr. Wilkins had to deal with a very bored and anxious wifey). We spent a little over a week in the Navy Lodge where we went through a long and arduous decision process concerning housing. Long story short, we moved into our home on base housing last week. We are still considering buying a home on another part of the island but for now, God has provided a wonderful little house for us. Here are some visuals for you: 



Our little backyard with pathetic grass and no patio furniture (yet!): 


Love our kitchen with the peek-a-boo into the dining area on the right:


Our green couch makes me smile. Still working on artwork for the wall :


This shower curtain also makes me smile. Ah, the little things in life: 


We are getting settled in nicely. Chris is really enjoying his job and I am enjoying setting up our house and relaxing for a little while. Please pray for wisdom and guidance concerning house buying and job hunting for me too! Love you all! Check in later for more!

Comments

  1. Hey Lindsay! I stopped by before and then lost your site, but am def adding you to my reader. It is so much fun to read of your adventures in newleywedness. I hope you like it on base housing. My SIL is an army wive and has found that living on base has been wonderful (especially during times of deployment) as she is able to be close to other women who are in the same situation as her.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.

Popular Posts